This position is an integral part of the Tappeti team and requires you to be competent in understanding, promoting and selling the Tappeti brand. Your target market is both the commercial & residential specification market to architects and designers.
The main role is to assist and be trained in managing our residential and commercial B list clientele. You will be given a budget and KPI’s As a guide your annual budget would be around $550,000.
This role is the face of Tappeti and presentation and communication skills are crucial for the success of this role.
Your position involves and is measured by the following Key Performance Indicators:
• Competency in presenting the Tappeti brand to architects and designers.
• In depth product knowledge of the manufacturing and technical possibilities of rug manufacturing and installation’s according to Australian Standards.
• Eye for detail; to understand scale drawings, floor plans and detailed rug drawings for client presentation and agreement.
• Achieve a target of visiting 15 new clients per week to present the Tappeti range and achieve a regular client base.
• Cold calling potential clients for meetings and/or business opportunities.
• To have an understanding of current market trends for product development.
• As Tappeti is a small ‘team orientated’ business you will be required from time to time to assist with general tasks like answering the phone and/ or checking rugs.
• Achieving sales targes as provided.
• Provide administrative support to the Managing Director and colleagues, proactively following up as required to ensure work is completed in a timely manner
• Preparing proposals and presentations to key decision makers.
• Build strong referral networks with designers, developers and other clients.
• Demonstrate positive attitude and show initiative in achieving targets.
• Passion for design, presenting tailored solutions and commercial concepts to resolve client design solutions.
• Liaise and manage client projects with the internal design team.
• Maintain relationships with clients throughout the length of the project and beyond.
• Complete weekly sales pipeline report.
• Work efficiently and prioritise workload.
• Initiate or suggest opportunities for business growth or development.
• Ensure that each project is completed and managed to the Tappeti standard.
• Ensure all quotations and information provided to clients is accurate and done in a timely manner
• Ability to self-manage and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• ability to anticipate potential problems and provide proactive solutions
• flexible, adaptable and responsive to challenging and changing situations
• client focused and results driven
• high degree of professionalism
• time management skills
How to Apply
Please email Patrick Simmonds - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tappeti, a world-class textile design firm, has been creating statements in luxury and creative expression since 2006.
Each Tappeti piece is the result of a symbiotic fusion of client goals, designer vision and Tappeti craftsmanship.Tappeti understands the true value of design and produces superior quality rugs and carpets.
Quality and innovation is core to Tappeti. We are dedicated to pushing the boundaries on fibre usage and design, keeping us at the forefront of the industry.
Tappeti don’t manufacture, we design and hand-craft superior floor art.
We pride ourselves on our flexible approach to provide your ultimate design solution and our refined processes ensure a seamless delivery.
We have worked with designers from all over the world to bring their visions to life and create amazing spaces. We are constantly inspired by global trends, fashion, interior design, travel, architecture, and nature.