About the role
We are seeking an experienced building designer or architect who is creative and passionate about residential design, and is capable of working proficiently on Vectorworks to produce beautiful plans for our clients.
You will be responsible for coming up with the design concepts as well as documenting the full submissions for CDC and DA.
You will work closely with our building design team, project managers and interior designers in our Balgowlah office.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Full creation of concept plans
- Development of plans in Vectorworks including elevations/ sections/ 3D renders and all associated documentation for CDC or DA submission
- Attending key client meetings
- Liaison with clients, builders and engineers where necessary
Benefits and perks
Remuneration will be based on level of experience and whether the role is full time or part time.
Skills and experience
You have a sincere love for architecture, building design and interiors and appreciate many different styles. You are seeking an opportunity which takes into account not only your experience to date but your potential for the future and you are willing to learn new skills.
The level of experience is flexible - but this is not a suitable role for a graduate or for an interior designer.
It is mandatory that you have the following:
- a building design or architectural qualification
- an excellent understanding of residential design
- familiarity with the CDC regulations
- familiarity with Council procedures for DA submissions
- proficiency in Vectorworks on a Mac platform
Key skills you will possess:
- The ability to think creatively
- Proficient Vectorworks skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A very positive outlook and great work attitude
How to Apply
Please email your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Beautiful Home is a specialist in design and management of residential renovations and new builds, with a track record of delivering impressive results for home owners. We work on projects of differing size – but most of our work is the design and management of medium to large scale renovations and new builds. Rapid business growth has led to the creation of this role to assist with our architectural/ building design projects.