This role will see you building strong relationships with our database of Architects & Interior Designers as well as actively pursuing new clients within the industry.
Although two days are rarely the same, your key responsibilities will be:
- Day to day management of key A&D accounts
- Opportunity generation via personal and team relationships and regular contact and networking activities
- Specifying, quoting and processing of sales orders, over the phone and email
- Preparation of monthly reports and forecasts on A&D sales, contact activity and product performance
We are looking for a driven, confident and outgoing person who is able to build and engage in strong commercial relationships. You will have high attention to detail and a passion for customer service and a commitment to delivering sales targets. In addition, you will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, commercial acumen, an interest in design and proven experience in an A&D sales role, in the furniture, lighting or related industries.
You will need to be able to:
- Attain a high level of product knowledge across the entire Spence & Lyda product range
- Proactively develop and execute plans to grow A&D sales
- Establish and/or strengthen our professional client relationships and undertake regular client visits
- Be innovative and proactive in response to enquiries, delivering on Spence & Lyda’s already high standard of customer service
- Provide showroom assistance where required
- Work collaboratively with our strong team of professionals and contribute positively to our business and culture
Your Skills and Experience:
- Min 2–3 years demonstrated experience in an A&D sales role
- Experience in high-end lighting, furniture and/or textile environments will be highly regarded
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service focus
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in MS Office software
How to Apply
Apply with your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spence & Lyda seeks to showcase design that adds meaning to the living experience; products of unparalleled quality and distinction, visual form and functionality; pieces designed to stay in our lives for generations.
We strive to provide 'Everything you really want' for the breadth of lifes requirements including furniture, feature lighting and upholstery textiles through to area rugs, soft furnishings, bed, bath and accessories.