We are looking for a solid team player who is able to work as a part of the management team at Chatswood and Rhodes and further develop our brand profile.
Offering all the tools to assist in your success, we are dedicated to our people, wanting to see them achieve their career aspirations. This role supports the Operations Manager in all aspects of managing the store such as inspiring the team to drive sales, achieving outstanding financial results, analyzing stock sales and delivering a fabulous experience for our customer every time they visit our store.
We will offer:
- A competitive salary package
- An outstanding employee discount
- Genuine career advancement opportunities within a small business
- An environment where great performance is recognized
- The opportunity to be part of an amazing team of fun, passionate and talented individuals
- 2-3 years experience in a home decor retail environment.
- A passion for retail, our products & providing an exceptional customer experience.
- To be a team player with a can do attitude & ability to multi-task.
- Mange replenishment orders by utilizing financial and stock reports.
- Experience in recruiting sales staff and managing performance reviews.
- Driven in achieving store & individual sales budgets and KPI's
- Experience in motivating and developing a team with proven results.
- Outstanding communication & leadership skills.
- Work to a budgeted rostering structure
- Coordinate with marketing to run promotional events.
- Ability to develop the product range to suit the demographic
- High visual merchandising standards & ability to work with weekly visual merchandising plans.
If you have the skills to coach and inspire a team, deliver superior customer service, and have demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales targets, we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply
Please apply direct to Zena on email@example.com
April & Oak is a unique Australian-owned online destination for home decor, furniture, lighting and rugs. Now we are branching out into retail stores across Sydney and are looking for a team who is passionate about homewears and working with our customers.