Enjoy a career with Beaumont Tiles!
- Be part of our dynamic & supportive team
- Permanent part-time position, 3 to 4 days per week
- Must be available to work Saturdays
- Bring your design flair & sales attitude
- Immediate start
As Retail Sales Consultant at Beaumont Tiles Thornleigh, you will experience a truly diverse role. This position will have you developing trusted relationships with your customers, providing advice and offering a consultative approach to serve. Your role is to ensure customers are delighted and excited about their experience with us, whilst achieving the team sales targets.
Your day-to-day work is generating sales and ensuring success by providing expert advice, processing sales efficiently and accurately conducting efficient follow-ups with customers. You will also be responsible for some day-to-day administration tasks and maintain the overall look for the store.
The diversity of this role is reflected in occasionally assisting with various warehouse duties such as customer pick-ups, receiving deliveries and providing expertise knowledge and advice to trade customers and builders.
Bring your positivity and energy to our team, constantly develop your industry knowledge, and use your design flair and sales driven attitude to help us grow the business.
Apart from offering the opportunity to work with a recognised national company, The Beaumont Tiles sales and customer service teams are driven and dedicated to meeting the needs of the customer. The team are seasoned salespeople with a passion for the product and motivated to get results.
THE SKILL SET…
- Experience in retail sales
- Proven ability in achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Good influencing and sales skills
- Design & Colour consulting background strongly recommended
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Able to assist with loading and unloading products for merchandising and clients, as well as restocking the store
- Attention to detail
- Computer savvy and strong on administrative skills
- Career development and training
- Fun and collaborative work environment
- Market related package
How to Apply
Apply via the link here.
THE BEAUMONT TILES STORY
Beaumont Tiles is Australia’s biggest retailer of tiles and bathroom ware with over 100 outlets across most states. An innovative market leader, Beaumont Tiles buyers travel the globe to bring back the best in tiles, stone and bathroom ware. Beaumont Tiles has company owned and franchised stores servicing trade, home builders and renovators, and the commercial sector . www.tile.com.au
This is a great opportunity for you to make your mark and further develop your career with a growing and successful company. If you want to join a great team, then we would like to hear from you!