We are currently looking for a switched on, organised and detail orientated interior design or decoration student or graduate to join our team in Miranda on a casual basis.
Initially the role will involve some administration work and liaison with clients whilst we are training the successful candidate in products that we offer such as carpet, timber, vinyl, window treatments, wall paper etc.
The role will then develop with a dual focus on design and sales as the successful candidate is supported in their development.
- Comfort with performing both administrative and sales tasks
- Availability to work three afternoons a week and a Saturday
- Strong customer service skills and confidence building rapport with customers quickly
- Professional and clear communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills MS Office, email and availability to learn our in-house programs quickly
How to Apply
Please apply direct to Maria Heyseman via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flooring Xtra is a progressive group of like-minded independent retailers in Australia. This network celebrates the independent spirit and local communities, aligning it within a strong, bold and fun brand.
Dedicated to providing the very best experience to each of our clients, whether they be homeowners or businesses, we offer an extensive range of high quality products. As a national company, we can provide solutions such as carpet or timber flooring throughout Perth, Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Hobart and Australian regional areas. We are Australia’s fastest growing flooring brand, offering a broad range of beautiful carpet, luxury vinyl, timber flooring, blinds, cork flooring and rugs.