A newly created opportunity now exists for you to join the RESCON team.
The successful candidate will be assisting our clients with finishing items on the interior and exterior of their newly constructed granny flats.
You will be working in a close-knit company who promote a collaborative relationship with all members of staff and like to push the envelope when it comes to innovations within the company and the industry.
Just bring your passion for design with you and all training will be provided.
1 day a week, casual position with an immediate start.
- Help existing clients with colour and material selection
- Showroom consultant to prospective clients, keeping the showroom neat and tidy
- Up-selling of upgrade options
- Have a passion for design and enjoy the challenge of working in the high volume granny flat market.
- Basic understanding of construction terms as it relates to design
- Self-motivated and presentable
- Be a confident communicator with a genuine focus on assisting customers
- Absolutely critical that you possess great organisational ability, outstanding people skills, have a wonderful phone manner & good computer literacy. You will also be a quick thinker with a strong work ethic.
How to Apply
Apply here with you resume and any supporting information.
RESCON Granny Flats is a rapidly expanding, progressive company and a leader in its field.