Under the Brickworks Building Products umbrella are some of the world’s best-known building material brands. Our products include clay bricks and pavers, concrete masonry blocks, retaining wall systems, stone, cement, precast concrete panels, concrete and terracotta roof tiles, timber battens, terracotta façades and specialised building systems.
With a broad product portfolio of manufacturing and sales facilities across Australia and North America, Brickworks Building Products is uniquely placed to service the demands of the building industry.
Founded in 1908, Austral Bricks is Australia’s largest, best-known and most efficient clay brick and paver manufacturer. The company has a well-established national presence with manufacturing and sales facilities in every state. It has long been at the forefront of product innovation and efficient, sustainable production. The introduction of robotic brick handling equipment and the ongoing pursuit of energy and resource efficiencies has enabled Austral Bricks to maintain its competitive edge.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and passionate Colour Consultant to join our growing team at our brand-new design studio in Horsley Park. Reporting to the NSW Colour Studio Manager, your main responsibility will be to provide colour scheme and design advice along with superior customer service to assist in the successful selection of exterior colours for their new home.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Coordinating of appointments with clients for colour selections;
- Guide customers through the colour selection process;
- Assist in the running and smooth operation of the Colour Studio’s;
- Assist in the development and growth of Austral Bricks as a front-line company representative;
- Provide excellent service to internal and external customers;
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the Company’s products and services;
- Provide customers with friendly professional advice on our full range of products;
- Ensure all sales enquiries are answered in a prompt and professional manner;
- Assist with queries in the Design Centre;
- Ensure the studio is kept to a high standard; and
- Manage the stock control of colour swatches and show room samples.
- Degree or Diploma in Interior Design.
- Passionate about customer service and demonstrated experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Building products knowledge (preferable).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with colour selections and/or interior design (ideal).
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team.
- Available to work weekends if required.
Why join us?
- We are proud to support and be associated with the Children’s Cancer Institute (CCI).
- We are committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and diverse workplace environment.
- We are committed to supporting families and we have a company parental leave scheme.
- Eligible employees will have the opportunity to be a part of the Brickworks Employee Share Plan.
- We celebrate our employees success with a variety of awards, including Employee of the Year and Values Recognition Programs.
- We invest in our employees development by offering on-going education and training, along with career progression opportunities.
- We also offer a range of support programs via our EAP provider, available to all staff and their immediate family members.