An award-winning and highly established volume home building company, due to continued growth are looking to hire an experienced volume home building Colour Consultant into their growing estimating team.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Guiding clients through the exciting process of selecting internal and external colours, materials and finishes
- Conducting in-studio colour selection appointments
- Maintaining the showroom and studio with all the latest products and samples
- Liaising with suppliers
- Creating and editing internal and external colour sketches
- Completing and refining variation documents and colour specifications
- New product training as required
- A minimum of 2 years experience with a volume home builder as a Colour Consultant
- Strong team player
- Organised in your approach
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail with a focus on high quality outcomes
- Conducting professional client appointments
The key benefits for you:
- Market-leading salary package on offer
- Ability to work in a very supportive team environment
- An excellent company culture that promotes teamwork and collaboration
- Genuine career progression opportunities and growth
- Continued on the job training and development
How to Apply
All applications will be kept in the strictest confidence and will not be forwarded as an application to our client without your prior approval first.
In order to be considered for this full-time position, you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no work restrictions.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further information and to apply please follow the link here.