We are looking for a full time all-rounder to join our dynamic Rosebery team. Our team culture is one which focuses on product quality/excellence and operates with a very strong customer service ethos.
We’re a company that our market really enjoys partnering with and operate 5 days a week, Monday through Friday (9am - 5pm).
- General office admin support, including customer order and sales processing. (Experience with software such as MYOB would be helpful)
- Customer engagement and customer service. (We are committed to providing customer service excellence)
- Showroom product consultations (You will gain excellent product knowledge over time, as you work with leading designers)
- Social media, marketing and design (Your knowledge of the Adobe Suite is important – because what we put out, and how we say it to the market, is vital)
- Lamp shade design (working with fabrics and different shade shapes is a key Bloomingdales point of difference – you will acquire the skills)
- Showroom maintenance (helping to keep our showroom in shape)
- Commercial business development (working alongside our Director, to support our growing business in the hospitality industry)
How to Apply
The role is immediately available.
Please send your full resume directly to Joel@bloomingdales.com.au
Bloomingdales Lighting is a leading mid-to-top tier decorative lighting and furniture wholesaler, and manufacturer of bespoke lamp shades.
We provide beautifully designed and manufactured products to the professional interior design and specifier markets.