We are currently seeking an experienced Design Consultant to join the team at our Baulkham Hills site. This is an autonomous role that will allow you to utilise all of your previous retail and flooring experience. The showroom layout and environment allows a hands-on approach to colour selection and product specification.
The Design Centre is located in Baulkham Hills, providing a welcoming and friendly environment through their innovative gallery style sales space. The clientele base primarily consists of developers, innovative builders and the domestic market.
Training is provided to ensure that the selected candidate is set up for success.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Perform administrative duties such as management of job files, emailing documents and liaising with clients
- Read through Builder contracts and variations to prepare for the appointment
- Read and interpret floor plans
- Use an estimation program to providing pricing for the client
- Use a waste and product calculator
- Develop trust and deliver excellence in customer service through the entire client selection experience
- Create amazing outcomes for our customers with your design and creative flair delivering the best possible selection experience
- Maintain a high standard of showroom presentation that show our fashionable and functional products that create inspiring solutions
- Raise quotes and action amendments
- Provide tile samples to help clients get a feel for their tile selection
To be considered for this role you must have a natural flair for putting colours/concepts together, creating an above average customer experience, excellent communication and organisational skills, be proactive and most importantly be able to work in a team environment.
- Hold a qualification in interior design and / or be working in a flooring or building products environment.
- Have a knowledge of CAD packages
- Ideally have previous experience using PRONTO (an advantage but not essential)
- Be mature, professional, responsible and have a strong attention to detail
- Have the ability to work as part of a bigger team in this family owned national organisation
- Have strong leadership qualities and motivational skills to maximise potentials
- Have the ability to multi task and use your own initiative with a flexible approach
- Be confident, well presented and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to meet our high expectations and work well under pressure
How to Apply
Please apply via the posting on our website https://nationaltiles.elmotalent.com.au/careers/nationaltiles/job/view/463
National Tiles is recognised as one of Australia's leading brands in the supply of quality Tiles and Tiling products to the retail and commercial sectors. This reputation has been gained by our commitment to our brand presence, quality products and the exceptional calibre of the people that work at our centres throughout Australia.
What’s in it for you?
- Great work life balance
- Career progression opportunities, we promote from within
- Excellent company culture in a family owned business
Oh and did we tell you? You’ll never work your birthday again…
You will be working with a great team of people who are dedicated to continually improving efficiencies for the benefit of the company, its customers and very importantly its employees.
If you are looking to start a career in the booming building sector with an Australian iconic brand in one of Australia's fastest growing companies - Then we want to hear from you!