- 6 month contract - possibility to go permanent
- Join a successful business and iconic national brand
- Benefit from Career Development
- Great Social Club and Annual Gala Event to enjoy
- Enjoy staff discounts
- Friendly, supportive team
- Full time - 38 hours per week
National Tiles is recognised as one of Australia's leading brands in the supply of quality Tiles and Tiling products to the retail and commercial sectors. This reputation has been gained by our commitment to our brand presence, quality products and the exceptional calibre of the people that work at our centres throughout Australia.
Our continued dedication to being recognised as an employer of choice is what drives our enormous business growth. This coupled with our priority for safety and the wellbeing of our people means that you can be assured you are joining a business that puts people first.
We are currently seeking an experienced Design Consultant to join the team at Bella Vista. This is an autonomous role that will allow you to utilise any previous design and flooring experience as well as your design eye. The showroom layout and environment allows a hands-on approach to colour selection and product specification.
The Design Centre is located in Bella Vista, providing a welcoming and friendly environment through their innovative gallery style sales space. The clientele base primarily consists of the residential market from one of our major builder clients.
- Perform administrative duties such as management of job files, emailing documents and liaising with clients
- Read through builder contracts and variations to prepare for the appointment
- Read and interpret floor plans
- Use an estimation program to provide pricing for the client
- Use a waste and product calculator
- Develop trust and deliver excellence in customer service through the entire client selection experience
- Create amazing outcomes for our customers with your design and creative flair, delivering the best possible selection experience
- Maintain a high standard of showroom presentation that show our fashionable and functional products that create inspiring solutions
- Raise quotes and action amendments
- Provide tile samples to help clients get a feel for their tile selection
To be considered for this role you must have a natural flair for putting colours/concepts together and creating an amazing customer experience. You will have excellent communication and organisational skills, be proactive and most importantly be able to work in a team environment.
The successful applicant will also:
- Hold a qualification in interior design
- Have a knowledge of CAD packages
- Ideally have previous experience using PRONTO (an advantage but not essential)
- Be mature, professional, responsible and have a strong attention to detail
- Have the ability to work as part of a bigger team in this family owned national organisation
- Have the ability to multi task and use your own initiative
- Be confident, well presented, have a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Have a flexible approach and the ability to work well under pressure
How to Apply
For further information and to apply please follow the link here.