- Part-time | 4 days per week including 1 weekend day
- Positions available across NSW
- Leading Design Brand - Beautiful Showroom
Due to growth within the business and career progression, we have part-time positions available across all of our NSW Showrooms. We are looking for Sales and Design Consultants to deliver a superior service to our valued clients and customers. You will be passionate about sales and design and want a career in the luxury & high end furniture industry.
You will be required to work 4 days per week including 1 day each weekend.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Drive sales and administrative tasks to support the completion of customer transactions and design related projects
- Providing additional services such as: Home Styling Visits
- Working towards personal and team sales targets
- Provide exceptional customer services
- Impressing clients with your outstanding product knowledge
- Managing clients expectations throughout the sales cycle
- Possess strong sales skills with high standards of customers' service
- Background in Furniture / Fabric and Interior Design/ Luxury Goods is desirable but not essential
- Master of excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and result oriented
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work well within a small team
- Prior high-end products/brand selling experience is highly desirable
- Must be able to identify business opportunities through understanding customer requirement and providing appropriate service solutions
If you thrive in a fast paced sales environment and are looking for a long term career with a successful design and styling company, then this could be for you!
This position is greatly sort after and won't be around for long so if you think you have what it takes to be a successful design consultant? We would love to hear from you!
How to Apply
Please send through your application to email@example.com
Coco Republic is one of Australia's leading premium furniture and home wares brand. Synonymous with quality, service and sophistication, the company is supported by a diverse product and service offering. The privately owned Australian company operates several divisions including retail, interior design, property styling, and design school. This diverse service offering gives the company a unique market positioning.