Due to exciting development we are now seeking a seasoned and hungry salesperson in our Crows Nest Showroom. Well suited to a natural born go-getter and communicator who never misses a close; this position is the perfect mix of BDM and creativity.
Part-time | 3 - 4 days per week including 1 weekend day
Every day, you can expect to:
- Sell design solutions and retail product to high profile clients
- Exceed monthly sales targets and KPIs
- Deliver exceptional customer service to clients and customers
- Provide offsite Home Decoration services in client's homes
- Develop a deep knowledge of the Coco products
- Close open sales orders and up-sell key product pieces
- Follow up on lead times and communicating this to the customer
- Create and track quotes in our internal quoting system
- Seasoned experience in furniture sales, with KPI adherence
- Demonstrated ability to work within a target driven environment
- Proactive attitude and successful approach with clients
- Eye for design detail with a passion for luxury products
- Top notch communication skills
- Current driver's license and/or access to transport for styling visits
How to Apply
Apply on the Coco Republic website https://www.cocorepublic.com.au/
Coco Republic has been helping clients curate breathtaking interiors and exceptional outdoor spaces for almost 40 years.
Coco Republic’s design heritage is woven into the fabric of the company, offering not only sophisticated attention to detail but ground breaking innovation combined with the finest craftsmanship and quality. With retail showrooms across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Auckland, Coco Republic offers an extensive range of chic, discreetly-elegant furniture and stylish homewares.
Full service divisions Coco Republic Interior Design, Coco Republic Property Styling and the Coco Republic Design School complete a diverse and globally unique design offering.