We are looking for a fun-loving, design-obsessed documenter to join our small team in Mosman.
This role is involved in all aspects of our design process working with all members of our team.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Creating Concept and Design Presentations in InDesign and Photoshop
- Putting together Client design briefs and creating Design Fee Proposals in InDesign
- Creating 3D models for projects in Sketchup and working alongside the Creative Director to develop designs
- Producing 3D model views in Sketchup for client presentations
- Primarily responsible for creating all tender and construction documentation for our high-end residential projects in AutoCAD
- Documenting custom furniture designs
- Reviewing all documentation across projects with a high level of focus to design details
- Documenting build RFIs
- Our offices are located in the leafy Georges Heights Precinct of Mosman with parkland and ocean vistas a short stroll from the office.
- Professional development opportunities
- 4+ years of design documentation experience in the high-end residential design space
- Strong command of AutoCAD, Sketchup and InDesign. Basic skills in Photoshop
- Experience with rendering software a plus
- Must be based in Sydney with own car and have the ability to work at our offices in Mosman full time.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please send your CV & Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 13 December 2021
Jillian Dinkel Designs is a boutique interior design studio with a focus on heritage homes and period properties. We work across renovations, extensions and decoration for the high-end residential market across Sydney, interstate and regional properties. We pride ourselves on a very customer-focused design process and work closely with our clients to create beautiful and rewarding design results. Being a boutique studio, team members are involved in every stage of the design process from onboarding projects to furniture installations and photoshoot days of final projects. As a team, we celebrate milestones, great project results and are focused on creating an inclusive and positive environment that fulfils all our personal design objectives.