An exciting opportunity for a designer with a strong technical mind exists to join Living Edge as a Design Services Consultant.
This would be an excellent opportunity to gain further experience within the Design Services team of the renowned furniture company, Living Edge.
- Creating 2D and 3D technical drawings and renderings for commercial projects
- Creating estimates, liaising with international and local suppliers
- Assisting sales teams, clients, designers and architects understand and interpret ideas and concepts Create space planning and layouts
- Interpreting tender briefs and drawings, liaise with designers and architects when necessary
- Facilitating with ordering quantities and quoted prices
- A degree in Industrial Design, Interior Design, Furniture Design or Architecture
- Has an advanced knowledge of 3D modelling in AutoCAD and Revit
- Has exceptional rendering skills in 3D Max and V-Ray
- Confident in using Excel and has good numeric skills, preferably experience in project costing & estimating
- Is a team player with a passion for design
- Possess excellent attention to detail
- Have an understanding of the manufacturing process to assist in the education of clients and specifiers
How to Apply
Please include a cover letter, CV and portoflio (no more than 5MB) within your application. Please apply via this link.
Living Edge is the foremost design destination for architects, interior designers, design enthusiasts and those who share discerning taste. We’re committed to authentic design, and providing our clients with the most distinguished and desirable products available.
Why join us at Living Edge?
We encourage an enjoyable and flexible working environment here at Living Edge that instils pride in the great success we achieve together as a team.
The salaries we offer are competitive and generous in order to attract the best possible talent in the market to our brand.
We're also big on rewarding exceptional performance and individuals who show a genuine commitment to our shared success. As a result, this role also offers a generous incentive scheme.
Living Edge is committed to EEO, Workplace Health & Safety, cultural diversity and fair workplace practices nationally.