An exciting opportunity for a designer with a strong technical mind exists to join Living Edge in a permanent position as a Design Services Consultant.
This would be an excellent opportunity to gain further experience within the Design Services team of the renowned furniture company, Living Edge.
- Creating 2D and 3D technical drawings and renderings for commercial projects
- Creating estimates, liaising with international and local suppliers
- Assisting sales teams, clients, designers and architects understand and interpret ideas and concepts Create space planning and layouts
- Interpreting tender briefs and drawings, liaise with designers and architects when necessary
- Facilitating with ordering quantities and quoted prices
- A degree in Industrial Design, Interior Design, Furniture Design or Architecture
- Has an advanced knowledge of 3D modelling in AutoCAD and Revit
- Has exceptional rendering skills in 3D Max and V-Ray
- Confident in using Excel and has good numeric skills, preferably experience in project costing & estimating
- Is a team player with a passion for design
- Possess excellent attention to detail
- Have an understanding of the manufacturing process to assist in the education of clients and specifiers
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter, CV and a portfolio (less than 5MB) to email@example.com