You will have past experience working with a small collaborative, creative and resourceful team. You are a team player who can lead a project and manage timelines, budgets and client expectations. You have specialised experience in the design and construction of interior design and architectural projects.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 3 years experience working in the Interior Design field.
- Hold a Bachelor Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
- Demonstrate sound skills in overarching concept design to design development.
- Technical knowledge and ability to developing fit out details and take the design through to documentation.
- Commercial and / or residential experience
- Ability and confidence in dealing with suppliers.
- Familiar with Australian building regulations and standards.
- InDesign and Photoshop skills.
- Collaborate with Design Lead to define and maintain an on-brand project aesthetic appropriate to the market, neighbourhood, and program
- Collaborate with Project Team to develop layout(s).
- Collaborate with Design Lead to insure project design intent follows AZB brand standards and best practices
- Collaborate with Design Lead on design concept/mood and how to successfully implement from concept phase through project execution.
- Identify and select products and vendors that meet brand standards.
- Working on FF&E Sourcing Lead and Logistics to generate and manage FF&E project schedules and track FF&E supply chain (lead times, quantities, finishes)
- Substantial involvement during Documentation and Pre-construction/Bidding to convey design intent and finalize selection of products and vendors
- Substantial involvement during Staging and Closeout Stages to insure design intent is maintained through project installation
- Practical experience in high-end Hospitality, Residential, Commercial and Retail Interior Design
- A commitment to delivering outstanding service to high end clientele
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented
- Self-directed with a high level of initiative and a 'can do' attitude
- Open to feedback, with boundless amounts of positive energy
- Highly resourceful problem solver and quick learner
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines
- High level of comfort working with project schedules (timelines, quantities, prices, , SKUs, etc.)
- Proficient in the following programs: MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Indesign, SKETCHUP, Photoshop, VRAY
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD
- Knowledge in space planning a plus
How to Apply
Portfolios must be submitted for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
AZBcreative are a dynamic multidisciplinary creative agency based in Surry Hills, Sydney. We work on a wide and amazing range of commercial interior projects locally and overseas and are currently looking for an enthusiastic EXPERIENCED INTERIOR DESIGNER to join our small team on a contract basis.