Due to the continued growth of the business, we are now currently seeking an Experiential/Interior Designer to join the team.
As the Experiential / Interior Designer, you will be responsible for taking designs from brief to concept and final design presentation, producing high-quality 3D visualisations and comprehensive detailed construction drawings.
Specifically, you will:
- Take a design from brief to presentation, meeting all brief requirements with a high level of creativity, on time and within budget
- Create and develop detailed presentations and visualisations
- Produce clear, accurate and concise construction drawings
- Work on projects both independently and as part of a team
Why join us?
- Work alongside a creative and innovative design team
- Receive ongoing support and professional development
- Work on various exciting projects and engage with high profile clients and premium brands
- Qualification in Interior, Industrial or Architectural Design
- Previous experience in the Interior, Exhibition, or Event Industry
- Sound knowledge of construction methods and materials
- Skilled in model making, technical drawings, and photo-realistic 3D visualisations
- Highly proficient with packages including SketchUp Pro, AutoCAD, V-Ray, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite
How to Apply
If you would like to work in this creative environment, please forward your resume accompanied by samples of your work to email@example.com.
Infocus Design is a full-service Australian design agency that provides high quality integrated branding and spatial designs to an international client base. We are an experienced and highly creative team of designers that provide services in the areas of Interior Design, Exhibition, Events, and Manufacturing. Our business ethos is to provide a great design that both promotes and enhances great company brands.