Gray Puksand is an Australian architecture and integrated design practice with studios in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra.
We are looking for an Interior Design Graduate to join our thriving Sydney Studio, with some level of industry experience, ideally at least 6 months to 2 years’ experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your experience as we continue to grow. You will get exposure to an exciting range of projects across diverse variety of sectors including Education, Commercial, Mixed Use, Health and Science and Seniors Living.
Having the right attitude is key to long-term success. We are looking for team members that are keen to learn and develop, take on responsibility and are detail-orientated in nature.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A Bachelor Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Ideally a minimum of 6 months’ experience in commercial interior design practice or environment
- Proven experience using Revit on projects
- Strong presentation and rendering skills; Sketch-up, Indesign, Photoshop, Enscape, Rhino, Office Suite will be highly regarded
- An eye for detail and design
- Excellent communication skills and ability to proactively communicate with team members, consultants and clients
- Demonstrated proactive and collaborative approach to projects
- Personal pride and accountability in your work
- The capacity to work as part of a team with the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work on more than one project as required
How to Apply
For further information and to apply please follow the link here.