About Warren and Mahoney:
What we build, builds communities.
Warren and Mahoney is a people-led creative business that is recognised for the quality of its ideas and its realisation of meaningful outcomes across diverse communities, typologies and design disciplines.
Our practice was founded on the convergence of brilliant creative and technical thinking and a bold purpose: to shape and influence cities and communities. This holds true for us today. We are committed to achieving a low carbon, socially equitable future through the design and build of benchmark buildings and spaces.
Our 300-strong team is currently designing projects across Asia, the Pacific Islands, South America, Australia and New Zealand. This work is supported by our seven studios working seamlessly together via our ‘one studio’ structure.
We seek an ambitious Graduate Interior Designer who has the fresh, valuable perspective of a talented, emerging designer to join our growing Sydney studio. You will work alongside established design leaders who will encourage and support you to develop your craft and give you room to make an impact. Your ability and drive to learn, innovate and deliver will be honed through access to high-quality projects with ambitious clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Producing high-quality design work from concept phase through to completion.
- Preparing presentations, material boards including digital presentations for clients.
- Assisting the team as required with materials and FFE selections and sourcing and library organization
- Assisting the team across all aspects of the design process, including project initiation, conceptual design and technical delivery phases.
- Maintaining and updating drawing files and ensuring project milestones and deadlines are met.
- Architectural / Interior design qualification or relevant experience.
- 0-2 years’ experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of Revit, SketchUp, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Strong creative skills.
- Well-presented and personable with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong team skills and able to multi-task and juggle a changing workload.
- Resilient to cope with conflicting demands and able to priortise duties, work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
If this sounds like you, please submit an online application with your CV and portfolio.
With current border and quarantine restrictions in place, we are unable to consider applications from candidates that do not currently have the right to live and work in Australia. To be legally entitled to work in Australia, you should be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or hold a valid work visa.
How to Apply
Please apply via this link