Come and join one of Australia’s most iconic brands; where inspiration is at its best. Freedom is one of the nation’s leading lifestyle retailers. We don’t just sell furniture, we sell the dream! Where our people can be themselves and deliver to the Australian people exceptional products at great value that are unique to the Australian way of life.
We are looking for innovative, passionate and energetic people to join the existing Freedom family, where you will be given the opportunity to work in a culture that values its people and customers. Customer do you mean centricity? is KEY to success at Freedom. At the very heart of our business is our remarkable sales team who are the driving force behind our success and we’d love you to be part of this team.
We are now on the lookout for a talented Interior Decorator Consultant to join our freedom Caringbah store.
In this exciting role it is essential that you possess interior design, or decorator qualifications, with experience in residential sales.
You are well presented and able to demonstrate maturity, great organisational and administrative ability.
The role involves travel to clients homes and or premises and you must be flexible and available to work any day of the week as our clients dictate appointments, which may include weekends and potentially public holidays.
You are also required to have your own (expenses will be reimbursed):
- Safe registered vehicle
- Mobile phone
Successful candidate will have:
- A strong retail background, preferably in furniture sales would be highly regarded.
- You are likely to be a fan of freedom and our products and are warm, energetic, positive and confident with the ability to inspire and delight our customers with innovative and fresh ideas.
- Ability to deal with clients both residential and in the business sector, with consistent professionalism, and represent freedom's high customer service expectations in the privacy of their homes.
In return we can provide you with:
- A variety of incentives, rewards and recognition to make you feel valued and appreciated
- Ongoing training and support from day one
- Opportunities for promotion and to progress your career in a variety of avenues
- A generous discounts across Freedom and associated reputable brands
How to Apply
Please apply by providing a cover letter, resume and examples of your work via the employment pages on our website or via email at email@example.com.
With over 35 years in the furniture and homewares industry, Freedom has established itself as a market leader, in style, on-trend products and quality. We are known for our great design and a customer experience that you will be proud to be part of.
We are committed to delivering a world class customer journey, coupled with a highly engaged retail team. Our number one priority is to build on our existing talents to create a culture that rewards high performance, fosters job satisfaction and invests in career opportunities.