Curtains Up! Interior Furnishings is a boutique soft furnishing firm located in Manly Vale in Sydney's Northern Beaches. In business for 21 years, Curtains Up! specialise in interior furnishings and is your one stop destination for home decorating solutions, offering an affordable and personalised solution to clients.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Interior Decorator to join our dynamic business.
The position is available immediately and will be a permanent part time role - 3 days per week & every third Saturday.
The primary role of the Interior Decorator will be to assist clients with all forms of interior furnishings: including fabrics, curtains, blinds and soft furnishings.
WHAT WE OFFER
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive salary with benefits, and receive ongoing performance rewards.
You will enjoy flexible working hours, and will be able to build your knowledge and skills within our successful company.
This position would suit an energetic individual with a passion for interior decorating and excellent people skills.
- Formal qualifications in Interior Decorating
- Experience in creative decorating - including fabrics, curtains, blinds and soft furnishings
- Experience with in home consultations
- Extensive experience in the measure and quoting of interior furniture including curtains and blinds. Minimum 5 years experience required.
- Must be able to do worksheets for all furnishings
- Must have valid drivers licence and have own car
- Proven ability to use initiative and meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic self starter
How to Apply
If this position applies to you, please email your CV together with a covering letter addressing the key criteria, your skills and detailing why you would be best suited to this position.
If you would like more information on this opportunity before applying, please call Simone Messina on 0411 626 676.
ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH BOTH CV AND COVER LETTER WILL BE CONSIDERED
ONLY EXPERIENCED INTERIOR DECORATOR APPLICANTS NEED APPLY
WITH THE QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED.
0411 626 676
Please note: only applicants with current working visas or permanent residents of Australia will be considered for this position