Lisa is seeking an Interior Design Assistant to come onboard and assist her in all her exciting upcoming residential projects. Whether it be with design or general studio operational responsibilities, each day is assured to offer a fantastic learning experience and a good level of variety to the successful candidate.
The role will start at one to two days per week but has lots of scope to increase based on project load. There is also an opportunity to work only school hours.
Key tasks will include:
- Producing Floor/Furniture plans in CAD
- Creating mood boards - both digital and pyschical
- Placing and following up orders with suppliers
- Collecting and delivering supplier samples
- Managing and maintaining library
- Other general design and administration based duties
- Confident and clear communication
- Flexibility and initiative
- A natural flair for design and understanding client and Designer briefs
- Ability to build Floor/Furniture plans in CAD
- Demonstrated experience creating mood boards - both digital and psychical
- Attention to detail
- Strong Adobe suite
- Drivers License and own vehicle
- Diploma of Interior Design
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa from Santamaria Design has been working as an interior designer for over 15 years. Her love of creating beautiful interiors and working with her gorgeous clients keeps her passionate about the industry.
“My favourite thing about this career is working together with clients to help them build their dream home and decorate with confidence. Each client has their own personality and vision for their house and it’s great to help them bring their ideas together so that it all works.”
Lisa is a member of the Design Institute of Australia, the Housing Industry Association and Kitchens and Bathrooms. She is a proud finalist in the 2016 HIA Kitchen and Bathroom Design Awards and a Best of Houzz winner 2016.
Her award winning designs have been featured in magazines such as the Daily Telegraph Home Magazine, Kitchen and Bathroom Style Magazine and Modern Home.