Who we are
Inset Group is a design and fitout company that has built a strong reputation in delivering high quality projects. We specialise in retail interiors for luxury brands, jewellery and specialised stores as well as food and hospitality retailers.
We are also involved in bespoke residential projects from overall building design to design and manufacture of bespoke furniture pieces.
We are a suitable person to assist our Creative Director and his busy team in the areas of design and coordination of projects. To be able to fulfil this role you will require interior design qualifications in and a background in interior design and construction industry. Ideally you will have experience in a similar role.
To be successful in this role, you will need to draw upon your passion for interior design and your knowledge of current design trends in order to source materials, finishes, equipment etc.
You will become involved in the day-to-day running of projects by assisting our team throughout all stages of projects.
This is a fast paced role so you must be able to work well under pressure and with last minute deadlines.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- suitable qualifications in interior design
- a background in design and construction, ideally in a similar role
- knowledge of BCA guidelines
- a thorough working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- CAD drawing skills, Vectorworks preferred
- exceptional admin and organisational skills and the ability to juggle several tasks at once
- excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to liaise with clients, contractors and other entities in a polished and professional manner
How to Apply
Please note that we will only consider candidates with Australian local experience.
This full time position is immediately available and is based in Marrickville, close to Sydenham station.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please forward your resume to email@example.com
Please note that only candidates suitable for interview will be contacted.
ONLY AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS WITH FULL WORKING RIGHTS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.