Allura Homes is leading the way in residential Custom Homes & knockdown-rebuild market. Conveniently located in Lane Cove West with a modern selection's studio, the business provides a comprehensive service through the North Shore, Northern Beaches, & Inner West. In a niche market Allura Homes has a clear point of difference away from the volume Project Home builders, by offering original designs & the complete turnkey package. Having resources & an experienced team provides the platform to build on challenging sites, including demolition of existing property, providing retaining walls, offer higher level of standard inclusions through to completion of landscaping & swimming pools. With no need for smoke & mirrors or gimmicks the business is recognised in this space for being Best in Market, as represented in recent video marketing campaigns through Social Media Platforms. Allura Homes professional clientele acknowledges the difference in building knowledge & service offered as a complete package.
About the role
An opportunity exists for an experienced Interior Designer / Colours Consultant.The successful applicant will be well supported by the current Allura Homes Interior Design team, including training up on processes & daily expectations.
The position offers an attractive above average remuneration for the right person who understands that their contributions & offering client satisfaction through the selections process will contribute to the business success within the Pre-Constructions colour selections space.
Benefits and perks
* Above average salary to compliment your experience,
* Career progression opportunities post Contract,
* Modern selection Studio to assist closing out color selection phases,
* Quality tools of the trade including Laptop & supporting accessories,
* Comfortable office space with car parking available,
* Be supported by like-minded colleagues embracing a healthy work culture
Skills and experience
* Minimum 5 years' experience in an Interior Designer /Colours Consultant role (preferably residential) with complete confidence communicating with high profile & executive clients. You'll have a natural eye for detail to own the selections space and assist /prompt clients to close out numerous selections required.
* Minimum 3 years' experience using Drafting Design Software - ArchiCAD design software to produce joinery drawings is essential. Experience using Adobe Indesign and or Photoshop is highly regarded,
* Experience completing full colour selections with good understanding of external & internal finishes within the residential building industry is essential.
* Ability to build strong relationships with clients and suppliers, whilst maintaining a professional, confident and friendly approach.
* Collaborate with in house drafting team in relation to Architectural plans to ensure selections details are captured on drawings. Ability to read and digest architectural plans and mark-up where required.
* Estimating support experience – compiling information including sourcing quotes from supplier's during and post selections phase & writing up variations with reference to items tendered to that selected is highly regarded.
* Highly organised and tech savvy – you must have a minimum typing speed of 50 words per minute & be a proficient user of Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Excel & Word. Having a good understanding of software applications including "What's App" and are familiar with all social media functionality is an advantage.
* Assist with marketing documentation from time to time including managing the Allura Homes Instagram page, developing marketing material and flyers.
* Exceptional communication qualities are essential, including written, digital & verbal communication, liaising with customers & suppliers booking appointments to suit.
* Understand importance of client's expectations through the selection phases with ability to flag items chosen that are outside or above that tendered as an additional cost – acknowledging this process helps reduce any surprises clients have post submitting written variations.
* Proven ability communicating to client's importance of getting all selections signed off including variations arisen prior to entering into construction phase is essential. This includes sign off on Joinery & Bathroom Detailed Drawings drafted in ArchiCAD & any details required to follow through into Construction Issue Plans I.e. Tapware & PC items to produce accurate drainage plans.
How to Apply
For further information and to apply please follow the link here.