You will have excellent communication skills including both written and oral English, be a strong team player, creative designer with ability to conceptualize or contribute to concept stages of design projects , operate effectively and efficiently in a fast paced/high pressured but fun environment, work on own initiative, operate collaboratively and as part of a team, adopt a hand’s on approach, instill a “can do attitude”, be both responsive and proactive and have a real passion for what you do!
- Support Senior Interior Designers on various high profile corporate/commercial projects.
Space planning, design concept’s, documentation, detailing and presentation skills
Participate in selection of furniture systems and specifications.
Assist Senior Interior Designer in realizing client’s expectations
Conducting feasibility studies for projects.
Researching and gathering information and visuals relating to projects while building your own design library.
Producing sample boards for presentation to clients.
Sourcing products and providing samples for clients.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Architecture or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience as an interior designer with a focus on commercial/corporate workplace interiors.
- Strong knowledge of the design process, including FF&E, furniture systems and specifications, color and materials.
- Outstanding graphic presentation skills.
- Software skills to include AutoCAD & Sketch up as well as knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office.
- Flexibility to focus on a single client with a variety of project types or multiple, concurrent projects in various stages of development.
- Keen to be part of a multi-cultural, multi lingual APAC company.
- Understand and communicate design ideas and give direction quickly
How to Apply
If this is you our Head of People and Culture would love to connect with you! Please apply via this link.
Cachet designs and delivers bespoke commercial interiors. Our dedicated teams work through the Asia-Pacific region, through a worldwide network offering tailored strategy, interior design, project management and construction management services. Cachet creates personalised, meaningful spaces that allow brands and their people to reach their full potential.