Full time (Immediate Start)
Marble Hub is seeking an Interior Designer/Sales Consultant to join their friendly team in the showroom.
As a Showroom Consultant, you will be responsible for the day to day operation of the showroom including delivering outstanding customer service, managing quotes, product consultation and sales, general administration work, answering phone calls and emails, processing orders, meeting with architects and designers.
Skills and Experience
- The ability to read and understand floor plans & elevation drawings is necessary.
- Be able to calculate and prepare stone benchtop quotations for customers.
- Strong knowledge of kitchen design
- Knowledge of kitchen materials and the latest trends and designs
- Previous experience in construction, stone material is an advantage.
- Handling incoming calls and responding to enquiries.
- Serving customers and providing quotations.
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal & customer service
- Attention to detail
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Ability to listen well, problem solve, provide ideas in line with clients requirements and get the job done
- Calm, confident & flexible demeanor
- Administration Knowledge and ability
- Computer literacy (Quickbook, Excel, Word)
- Photoshop & AutoCAD would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org