Our client an award-winning design focused, national based practice, with a growing studio in Sydney, is looking to add an Interior Designer to their team.
The Environment/Culture :
They operate an open and collaborative culture, where people are encouraged to grow and develop to their full potential.
Excellent work life balance on offer, as well as the autonomy to do creative work.
The role is for a degree qualified Interior Designer to work on a variety of projects including Aged Care and Education Projects. Based in the Sydney studio you will work closely with Architects here in Sydney and Interior designers nationally. You will be exposed to and work on projects which are complex and interesting, in a collaborative and open culture.
You need to be experienced enough to work independently and have a proactive approach to problem solving.
You will enjoy being creative and also collaborate both in the Sydney office and the National team.
- Design based degree qualified.
- At least 2 – 5 years’ experience as an Interior Designer or design/documentor in a Studio environment
- Experience on all phases of a project, throughout the design life-cycle.
- Either experience dealing with clients or the desire and ability to be mentored into a client facing role
- Experience on Education and/or Aged Care or commercial projects are a plus, however for the right person training in these sectors can be provided.
- ArchiCAD is preferred but not essential. Training can be provided.
How to Apply
For further information and to apply please follow the link here.