We are a small up and coming design studio with a passion for luxury residential design.
We are looking for the valuable perspective of an experienced interior designer with an eye for technical knowledge and interest in luxury residential projects.
You will have a passion for both interior design and architecture with a minimum of 3 years of experience in residential design. You will have excellent knowledge of technical design and construction, and of NSW Construction Standards and Council processes.
You will be responsible for
- working in a small team from the concept stage to space planning, detailed documentation and delivery, with a focus on technical details and construction
- Liaising with clients on-site to ensure the design is translated and realised on-site
- FF&E specification
- 3D modelling and visualisation skills required
You will have:
- Qualifications in Architecture or Interior design
- Minimum 3 years experience on small to medium residential projects
- Proficient in Autocad, Revit, Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite
- Confidence being on-site and liaising with builders and subcontractors
- 3D rendering and design management experience would be a bonus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply
Please send through your resume, portfolio and availability to hello@madebyalas