Trit House is a specialist furniture retailer with stores in Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane, supplying contemporary and high-end quality furniture to local and nationwide customers.
Driven by a passion to succeed and with an interest in sales, administration, furniture, and homewares, you see our business as yours. This makes you the exceptional INTERIOR SALES CONSULTANT we're looking for.
We are looking for both full time & part-time positions.
You will be a well-presented sales executive with superior administration and customer service skills looking for an opportunity to join a great team in a very busy and well-established business. You'll need experience in furniture / retail business and customer focused environment. You will be able to demonstrate a flexible and positive attitude, work independently and with a clear ability to develop long-lasting customer relationships.
We're looking for candidates with:
- Experience in sales from a retail background.
- Strong understanding of retail business needs and focus on achievement of results.
- Strong customer focus and a belief in giving exceptional service
- Willingness to learn and progress within the Company
- An ability to close the sale
- Self motivated with a desire to achieve at higher than normal levels
- High attention to detail and follow-up, professional and confident phone manner
- Ability to work on weekends/ public holidays according to roster, when required
Working in a busy environment your key duties will include:
- Sales of furniture and home wares
- Handling customer phone and email enquiries
- Liaising with retail customers and following up on orders and quotes
- Stock management
- Organisation of decoration and display, new items are added weekly
How to Apply
If this exciting opportunity interests you and you can demonstrate via a cover letter and detailed resume that you have the experience and skills required then we would like to hear from you.
Please specify whether you are after a full time or part-time position.
We apologize in advance, however, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Please email cover letter and CV to Harrison Wood (email@example.com)
No applications will be accepted without a cover letter.