Studio Snoop is expanding and is looking for passionate, hands on, highly motivated, and creative, Interior Designers and Interior Stylists to join the team.
Working collaboratively, you will be responsible for taking briefs, researching, sourcing products/finishes/furniture/props/upholstery etc, negotiating with suppliers, design and documentation. You will be ensuring the unique style of each project is kept, whilst not compromising on practicality.
The Interior Stylist key responsibilities will include:
- Assist the design team in creating concepts & schedules
- Sources finishes, fixtures, furnishings, fabrics, lighting, hardware & accessories
- Organised, cataloguing items etc
- Logistic Management
- Liaising with procuring in house
- Maintains Sample Library
- Knowledge of local and online showrooms and resources
- Experience in hospitality design is a plus
- Be thrifty & resourceful!
- Clear & Articulate Communication
- Creative and inventive
- Able to work collaboratively in a small team
- Strong relationship building skills, with internal stakeholders & suppliers
How to Apply
If you are interested in the Interior Stylist role, please email: email@example.com
Amanda Talbot is "the ultimate snoop on good design & latest trends". Amanda is an internationally renowned authority on interiors, style and design. Her design studio specialises in collaborating with clients seeking alternative ways of developing their brand, interiors or product. She is a disruptor in how we live, play and work and is paving another way in design that she hopes alters how we perceive the act of living.
She has worked for some of the biggest decor magazines and design firms on the planet as an editor and design consultant. As well as being an industry respected creative she has been trend forecasting for global brands including IKEA and Louis Vuitton; she managed the international launch in London for WGSNs online design and interiors site homebuildlife.com – encouraging brands to rethink the future of their industries.