United Project Management is an Office Design and Fit out company offering clients a "One Stop Shop Solution" for their Office Fit Outs.
We are focused on the clear interpretation of our client's requirements and our approach is to design and build a workplace that is tailored to their specific requirements and in doing so we aim to capture the style, culture and energy of their business.
The role would involve the following:
- Attend client meetings as requested, minute meetings
- Prepare space planning /concept designs for projects and potential projects including 3D images and renderings as required
- Prepare concept presentation boards
- Design development including joinery requirements, finishes and color schemes, furniture selection, FF&E requirements including presentation boards and schedules as required
- Detail documentation of plans, elevations, details, joinery and FF&E for approval, pricing and construction purposes
- Preparation of specifications, door schedules and all associated documentation
- Schedule and/or attend site meetings with contractors as required
- Attend client handover meetings with Project Managers to ensure that both the client and Project Manager understand the detail of the scope of works to be completed
- Participate in maintaining UPM's existing client relationships
- Complete design work using AutoCAD and Photoshop
We are looking for a person with the following attributes:
- Creative design skills, with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to learn quickly and independently as well as follow instructions precisely
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Business to business sales/cold calling experience would be an advantage
- Never say die attitude and lots of passion
How to Apply
If you are a creative and self motivated individual who would like to work in a great office environment, then we would like to hear from you.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org