This is an excellent opportunity for the right applicant.
Working closely with the Head of Styling and the Client Team you will be responsible for selecting and installing furniture and accessories (from our client's expansive warehouse premises) for home owners, real estate agents and/or property developers.
Specifically, the role will require:
- An ability to meet the client brief and taking responsibility for the installations and making all operational aspects are on track
- A natural flair for property styling and understanding of interior design trends
- Being a self-starter, an excellent team player, and able to own all aspects of your role
- Professional attitude and presentation
- A good command of English and strong interpersonal skills
This is a demanding industry and you must have the capacity to work under pressure and deliver on time and to schedule.
Driving Licence ESSENTIAL.
How to Apply
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Please send all applications to:
Since 1999, Furnish and Finish Property Styling has been styling homes for sale and for lifestyle. We are one of the leading property styling companies in Sydney and Brisbane and our clients include property owners, agents, stylists and property developers. The primary aim of our service is to maximise the value of your home through stylish furnishings and clever design fundamentals.
Our team of over 25 staff consists of experienced stylists, project managers, installers, administrators and service staff. This expert team understands the demographics and intricacies of the property market and can style properties that appeal to the taste and requirements of a wide range of potential buyers. Our stylists are also available to create beautiful interior spaces, providing a luxurious new look and feel in your home. We know exactly what it takes to evoke an emotional response and to reflect the desired lifestyle in your space.