This is a great role to gain experience and learn more about joinery and kitchen design.
We are seeking a creative, professional and innovative designer to join our team at Fantastic Design Kitchens. This role will be involved in both design and administrative work. We are currently in the process of renovating the office to have a showroom, this is where you will be mainly working from. The role would be part time to start with the possibility of moving to full time later in the year.
- General Admin Work – Emails & phone calls with clients, liaising with suppliers and other designers, and ordering of materials
- Managing quote requests
- Attending Client Meetings
- Client consultations in Showroom – colour selection etc
- Using 3D Kitchen Software to create designs for clients and to send to CNC Machine – training will be provided for both 3D Kitchen Software and CNC conversion programs
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualification in Interior Design (Diploma or Degree)
- Experience in Kitchen, Bathroom and/or Joinery Design
- Confident Phone Manner and customer service/client relation skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
- Strong initiative and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience using CAD Programs – use of Sketchup or similar a plus
Please include some examples of your work in Kitchen, Bathroom and/or Joinery Design with your application.
Part-time hours: 24-32 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- Interior Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- CAD: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certificate I - IV (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
How to Apply
Please email Naim Sabourne firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the friendly team at Fantastic Design Kitchens – a Kitchen, Bathroom and Joinery company, designing and manufacturing for Greater Sydney. Located in Prestons, we provide custom designs to clients for renovations and new builds.