An exciting opportunity has become available for a self-motivated, passionate and experienced Kitchen Designer/Consultant .
The role will see you working within a small dynamic team based in our Ingleburn Studio, which is situated next door to our very own manufacturing warehouse. You will be responsible for:
- Efficiently managing project enquires from both existing and potential new clients
- Developing individual relationships with clients to generate sales opportunity
- Scheduling and conducting design consultations and client presentations
- Project design process including interpreting design briefs, preparing concept plans, making material/colour selections and developing finishes schedules for client approval
- Overall project management
- Assisting with the continued growth and development of the company.
The successful candidate will work with our clients from concept stage through to final design, keep up to date with the manufacture process and provide a continued high level of service and support to the client throughout the entire process. The ideal candidate will be customer service focused, well-presented and professional. They must also have the ability to provide clear and concise communication, prepare quotes and variations for client approval, communicate with the manufacturing warehouse, multitask and be organised under pressure. You will be required to self-manage your day and client appointments while reporting to management.
The successful candidate will be welcomed into a dynamic company that prides itself on rewarding staff with opportunity to grow with the business, providing support for a long-term career.
The successful candidate must have:
- A genuine passion for Interior Design and Custom Joinery Design.
- Minimum of 2 years Industry experience in Kitchen Design, Interior Design and/or Sales.
- Proficient and up-to-date industry knowledge of hardware and materials.
- Ability to use computer aided design programs to present plans to clients using CabMaster, Cabinet Vision, SketchUp/Layout or CAD
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Positive attitude with the ability to self-motivate
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environmen
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the advertised role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates with experience will be contacted for an interview.
Vicello Kitchens Pty Ltd is a family owned joinery house based in South West Sydney specialising in quality custom Kitchens and joinery with a focus on personalised customer experience.