Our client is a small boutique property styling company operating in the Inner West area. The Property Stylist Intern will assist in styling properties for real estate agents and vendors prior to the homes going to market. The homes range from small studio apartments through to multi-million-dollar waterfront properties.
The job is extremely satisfying but hard work. The hands-on experience would be invaluable to students/graduates looking to do either property styling or interior design in an internship position.
- Assisting with the styling of homes
- Meet the delivery team and help collect the furnishings (once the property has sold)
- Maintain the storeroom so its organised, tidy and cushions, linen and accessories are easy to access
- Assist the owner with other general duties
The ideal candidate:
- Reliable, proactive and enthusiastic
- Great work ethic
- Excellent design sense
- Able to work Fridays, Mondays and Tuesdays
- Own your own car
- Permanent Resident/Citizen
How to Apply
- Full on-the -job training provided
- There is the potential for a permanent part-time position and for Interior Design work in addition to the styling work.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please APPLY NOW via email to email@example.com.