We have an exciting opportunity available for an Interior Design Assistant to join our rapidly growing and successful design and build construction company - Home Impact.
We offer a competitive salary and enjoy a great work culture which we ensure we continually focus on to make sure we have the best workplace possible for our valued team. Some examples: “Homi of the Month”, Staff Incentive Program, Monthly team lunches and social activities, annual Salary/performance review & development program.
This will be a permanent part time position of 2-3 days per week and the right candidate must be available to participate in Saturday morning meetings with clients.
The position is located in the Inner West of Sydney, working with a dynamic group of team members and the directors of the company to deliver on high quality projects such as:
- Extensions and Renovations
- New Homes
The right candidate will have the following attributes:
- Knowledge of software programs. Must have Revit & Excel knowledge. Adobe Indesign is an advantage.
- Product knowledge
- Superior Time management and organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Basic administration skills
- Ability to read architectural plans
- Ability to read mark ups and edit accordingly
- Drafting & documentation experience
- Ability to liaise with clients and suppliers confidently
Role Description (not limited to):
- Scheduling, drafting & Documentation
- Sourcing products
- Assist Architecture team from time to time as needed, drafting skills an advantage.
- Kitchen/bathroom/laundry/wardrobe joinery drawings
- Participate in client meetings
- Work within time restraints of client and project
- Work closely with Senior Interior Designer to obtain sign off and deliver project requirements in a timely manner
Please view our website to gain further information on our business: http://www.homeimpact.com.au
- Interior Design: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
How to Apply
Please apply via the link