Australia’s largest and most progressive European contemporary furniture company requires a permanent part time sales consultant or our Alexandria showroom: Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday each week
- Great working conditions
- Weekly pay
- All day parking onsite
The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about sales and design, thriving in a fast-paced environment with the ability to quickly connect with our diverse client base and work well within a team environment. Be a graduate interior designer and looking to break into the industry or have a background in interior design and experienced in CAD. A keen eye for showroom detail and an understanding of the importance of the day today retail process is second nature to you.
- Develop and manage clients, nurturing ongoing relationships
- Assist the Sales team by Support and creating documentation by developing plans and elevations as required.
- Guide clients in the selection of furniture and accessories
- Quotation and pricing of furniture
- Management of sales through to delivery
- Achieve monthly sales budgets
- Possess an exceptional work ethic
- Be Proficient in CAD and spatial planning
- Have proven experience working in high end furniture sales and/or design
- Availability to work weekends
- Hold a current NSW driver’s license
- A passion for customer service
- Enjoy working within a small sales team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Self motivation and the ability to work independently
How to Apply
Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete an EmployeeApplication Form
You must have Australian working rights to be considered for this position.
If you are serious about combining your passion for design and your experience in sales, please apply now.