We are seeking a motivated Product & Design Coordinator to work directly with our Product & Design Manager and assist with new collection development and the management of the product process. The position is full-time and based in Sydney where we are building a new and exciting flagship Showroom.
- Iconic brand within the design industry
- Varied role working across creative design, product development and administration
- Rare opportunity to join a growing and thriving business
Key responsibilities include:
– Product & Design team administration
– Create and monitor Purchase Orders for R&D
– Partner with Logistics regarding product packaging and solutions
– Assist with Home and Laboratory Product Testing
– Documentation of New Product Specifications (internal design)
– Build strong internal and external relationships e.g. suppliers, sales team
– Coordinate merchandise sampling for new ranges
– Maintain high level of textile knowledge – learn handmade production techniques
– Participate in range development e.g. gather inspirational references, drawings, pattern work
– Assist with regular departmental queries e.g. quality control, custom
– Support the sustainability strategy regarding our product and packaging
– Regular Competitor Analysis
We are searching for a dynamic and passionate person with creative flair.
Someone who is highly efficient and can demonstrate:
– Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
– Excellent data and analytical skills
– Ability to build meaningful relationships both within Australian and with international suppliers
– Microsoft Office Knowledge
– 3+ years of experience in a similar role
– Adobe Photoshop/ InDesign an advantage
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you! Please submit the following to our HR Manager, Rachel at email@example.com.
– One paragraph bio about who you are and what makes you jump out of bed in the morning
– An example of a product or brand you engage with and why (you can include any photos or other information if you like)
Armadillo & Co is a global brand born in Australia, with inspiration and craftsmanship drawn from India. Since 2009, A&Co. has pioneered the rug world through its combination of aesthetics and ethics. The company’s head office is based in Sydney with showrooms across Australia and the USA.
Each A&Co. rug is handmade from natural and sustainable materials, elevating the artistry of age-old methods through a uniquely Australian contemporary design process. We proudly embrace Fair Trade practices, with each purchase benefiting local schools in our weavers’ villages through the not-for-profit Armadillo & Co Foundation.
Armadillo & Co is an exciting brand with a growing team. We provide great perks like lunch, company volunteer days, and flexible working arrangements. We genuinely care about our people, and embrace Equal Employment Opportunity and fair workplace practices. We are committed to Workplace Health & Safety, and cultural diversity.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity with a successful global and ethical company.