This is a great opportunity to gain experience in one of Sydney’s leading Property Styling firms.
We are looking for an Assistant to work in the warehouse and on site alongside our experienced Stylists commencing immediately.
The role will be fast paced as we cater to the needs of clients in the busy Sydney market. If being surrounded by beautiful homewares, art, rugs, furniture and working with creative people excites you this role may just be for you!
- Putting away the accessories in the warehouse and keeping the warehouse neat and tidy
- Packing accessories stock in preparation for outgoing jobs
- Unpacking accessories stock returning from jobs that have ended
- Checking, packing and coding bedding and cushions
- Assisting with styling and maintaining the presentation of the stylings
- Meeting and greeting clients, answering phones and assisting with basic office administration
- Great organisation and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills and a can do attitude
- Willingness to work as a team player
- The ability to multitask and resolve issues as they arise
- Good computer skills
- An interest in the property styling industry
- Available to immediately
How to Apply
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, please apply today with your resume and covering letter to John Johnson at email@example.com.
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest, however we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are a family team. Our clients experience personalised service by a team that cares. And that’s why we get results!