Adore Property Styling is now recruiting for a Property Stylist to join our team on a casual basis with the opportunity to move into a permanent role in the very near future.
We are looking for a hard-working person with initiative, drive and the hunger to learn. The ideal candidate will be someone who loves having a busy and challenging role & can work well under pressure.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following tasks and not limited too;
- Liaising with agents and clients
- Preparing quotations
- Furniture and accessory selection
- Packing of accessories and on-site installations.
The successful candidate must have the following;
- Flexibility to work 5 days a week – no week is the same!
- A minimum of 6/12 months experience and or a qualification in interior design/visual merchandising
- A portfolio of their work and design interests
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sociable and outgoing with excellent communication skills
- Maintain current relationships as well as building new ones
- An ability to apply different styling themes based of the individual properties
- Willingness to participate in physical tasks such as moving furniture, furniture placement and arranging decors.
- Own reliable transport and current NSW driver’s license is a must
- Relevant computer skills
- We are based in Sydney’s Inner West and style properties all over Sydney.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV for consideration by clicking on the 'Apply' button below or email your resume to email@example.com.
Adore Property Styling came to life in 2017, founded by established Sydney interior stylist Cassandra Raso.
“My love for design and real estate came together in 2017 when I created Adore Property Styling. I love real estate and interior design so I wanted to create a business which combined both my passions”
Cassandra’s eye for detail and design is her most valuable asset when styling to sell.
“I am regularly updating my vast collection of furniture and homewares as well as keeping up to date with current furniture and real estate trends”
“I pride myself on the moment my client walks through the front door of their property after seeing it styled for the first time. Their eyes light up like a kid on Christmas Day and they usually say to me, ‘why are we moving again?!’ For me that’s the most satisfying part of the job”
The team at Adore Property Styling absolutely love what they do and I believe it reflects in the quality of their work.