My Pad Property Styling
Successfully create unique styling concepts to suit each individual property while managing the installation and pick up process.
The key accountabilities for this position are:
- Complete selections; installations and pick-ups within allocated time frame.
- Ensure selection of hire items meets a high standard.
- Ensure invoices are paid and arrange access to the property for installs & pick-ups.
- Direct the styling team to complete the installs and pick-ups to the standard of the business.
- Manage the logistics of the styling installation and pick up process including arranging access to properties with Real Estate Agents and/or Vendors and booking the Removalist.
- Manage the collection process at the end of the hire period including booking the Removalist and following administrative procedures.
- Inform relevant parties of any damaged or missing items.
- Maintain quality control of warehouse inventory.
- Maintain accurate inventory records.
- Source stock for installations.
- Maintain an awareness of trends and styles in the property styling industry.
- Any other reasonable duties assigned by your manager or Senior Stylist.
- Property styling or visual merchandising experience.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Drive a company vehicle.
- Maintain an awareness of trends and styles in the Interior styling industry.
- Attention to detail and highly organised.
- Team player.
- Goal focused.
How to Apply
For further information and to apply please follow the link here.