Based in our showroom, your primary task is to service our Retail customer base and achieve your monthly and yearly sales targets. The showroom customer experience is a vital part of our success and you need to ensure that this is optimised in a way that meets the individual needs of our each of our potential customers.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES and OUTCOMES:
• Achieving sales budgets and maximising margin in all areas of the Retail business through service excellence.
• Through your own personal passion, ensure your product knowledge is at expert levels.
• Identify, respond and optimise all client enquiries across our range in a way that delivers the best possible result for Great Dane and for the customer.
• Build and maintain strong client relationships and manage them proactively and efficiently.
• Promote the Great Dane brand first and foremost and educate clients on our manufacturer’s brands and manufacturing approach by maximising the leverage from all promotional tools and activities and sales stories.
• Assist the Showroom Manager with general day-to-day tasks including cleaning, receiving in stock and store visual merchandising etc.
• Ensure you always follow correct company procedure and work practices.
• Ensure you are regularly and systematically working on your quote follow up activities.
• Oversee the quotation/sales order and payment process from beginning to end.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
• A proven track record in a sales based position, preferably within the design and/or luxury sector.
• A proven ability to achieve budgets.
• A proactive and results driven attitude.
• The ability to work well with other team members.
• To be passionate, driven and able to work at a fast pace.
• A positive and ‘can do’ approach to your work.
• To connect with our clients and bring the beauty and quality of Scandinavian designed furniture and lighting to the forefront.
• To seamlessly promote ‘the classics’ designed by the masters who defined Scandinavian furniture design as well as represent new designers creating groundbreaking icons of today.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum 2 years experience in a sales position (preferably within the design and luxury sector).
• Love of interior design/architecture and furniture.
• A genuine interest in the value of original design.
• Proactive and results driven attitude.
• Confident in all areas of communication - verbal and written.
• Exceptional presentation and professional manner at all times.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise all aspects of administration.
• A problem solver who shows initiative every day.
• Ability to create an impact and be a big part of something special.
• Thrives in an entrepreneurial run business.
• Not afraid to take on many varying roles and tasks in your day-to-day duties.
• A contributor who provides feedback and solutions.
• Input to monthly/weekly sales meetings with the rest of the Retail team.
How to Apply
Please email Eric Nelson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Dane is the eminent curator of designer furniture and lighting in Australia. Specialising in Danish Furniture, we sell a variety of celebrated designers such as Hans Wegner, Nanna Ditzel, Borge Mogensen, Verner Panton and Space Copenhagen.
Whether it be String Shelving, a luxury dining chair from Miyazaki, a designer coffee table from Fredericia or a Great Dane Klassik sofa, you can view our unrivalled range of Scandinavian furniture at our Melbourne showroom, our Sydney showroom and in Perth via our official showroom partners, Design Farm.
Our online store features the range of designer furniture on display in our Melbourne and Sydney showrooms, with many living room accessories and smaller furniture such as our String shelves also available to Buy Online.