An opportunity has arisen for a talented person to join the enthusiastic team in our Woollahra showroom. We require someone to work Fridays, Saturdays and Mondays. This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, motivated person seeking to be part of a vibrant, interior design based business. The hours of work are flexible to suit the right candidate as either a full day or school hours.
Key tasks of the role include
- Meet and greet in the showroom
- Manage email and telephone inquiries
- Guide clients through the product selection process
- Prepare quotations and manage sales through to delivery
- Develop and manage lasting relationships with our clients
- Provide exceptional customer service
The successful candidate will
- Be part of a dynamic showroom team and directly responsible to the Showroom Manager
- Show confidence working in a consultative sales role with high end retail clients, architects and interior designers
- Have an appreciation for the requirements of working with a luxury brand, reflected in the quality of their personal presentation and manner
- Preferably have experience working with the design community
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel
The successful applicant will receive full product training and be well-remunerated for commitment and performance.
How to Apply
Apply via this link.
THE ENGLISH TAPWARE COMPANY is a market leader in the specification and supply of premium quality hardware, tapware and fittings for kitchens and bathrooms. We are a dynamic, growing company with an established presence in the design community.