Harry the Hirer is probably not the first place you would be looking at for a design role.
Did you know that we design spaces, lots of spaces, From premier events and expos through to custom build pop-up activations. If you think of an event or expo, Harry's design team has probably designed a space within it.
With 20+ designers across Melbourne and Sydney, we are on the look out for a talented Revit documenter/designer to join the Harry's design team.
For a role description, think retail design, fixture design or pop-up space and the design process surrounding it. The conceptual, creative and technical documentation journey across a retail style project.
Our projects service a broad range of industries and brand activations. They are designed, built and delivered in-house and are constantly evolving.
We bring events and expo's to life!
To be successful in this role we are looking for an individual that has a solid Revit Knowledge mixed with some retail design experience. A good balance of interior design, branded environment, fixture design, industrial design, BCA and an understanding of construction detail of fixtures and spaces.
We are looking for:
• A team player to join the Harry’s family
• Ability to deliver in a fast paced design / project environment, while working on multiple projects
• An eye for detail and a good balance of design and construction
• Someone who can pick up the ball and run with it – (Take a brief from an account manager, lead the design process and liaise with other Harry’s team members to project completion)
• A results driven person that can collaborate with other business units to deliver
• A clear communicator
• Experience in a retail design or fixtures role (Not essential but favourable)
• A folio of work to clarify your history in a design role (A focus on retail projects)
• Technical documentation experience using AutoDesk Revit