BoConcept's Moore Park store is looking for a Sales & Design Consultant preferably with an interior design background, sales driven and flexible with part of weekend work.
About the role:
As a premium brand, your main job will be to give our customers a unique and personalised service. You are passionate about our market leading design, brand values and take pride in providing high-quality interior solutions for our customers. Apart from this, you will be involved in most other aspects of running a modern designer furniture store.
Skills and experience:
- HSC or higher formal education. Min. 2 years of experience in retail or service industry
- Experience in selling life style consumer goods
- Used to working with inventory and design IT systems
- Preferably has interior design background
- Dedicated to learning and delivering excellent interior solution
- Have a high energy level and are enthusiastic at work
What's on offer:
As part of the BoConcept team, you will have a strong international corporation to support you. Including:
- Training programs, seminars about interior design, styling, sales and store operations, and you can also have the capability to work in any other countries once trained up.
- Selling interior solutions with award-winning Danish designs, good performance comes with generous bonuses.
- With a leading Danish designer furniture brand, you will deal with high end customers with less quality and customer service issues.
- Creative environment with an energetic sales and design team to support each other.
Please note: Work Holiday Visa holders are not suitable for this role as we are looking for a long term employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Employee mentoring program
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Public holidays
- Rotating roster
- Performance bonus
- Sales and customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Certificate I - IV (Required)
- Moore Park NSW (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitising, disinfecting or cleaning procedures in place
How to Apply
Please apply via the link here
BoConcept was established in 1952 in Denmark, it is a renowned furniture design and production company. It is credited with a number of design firsts. The company has been the recipient of the 'best of the best' Red Dot Design Award, has over 300 stores in 60 countries and employs over 600 interior designers delivering personalised interior solutions.