We are seeking a Dynamic and Creative Sales Consultant with a strong background in Interior Design for our Sydney showroom representing high-end Italian Furniture and Lighting brands.
About the role:
A strong focus on showroom sales to both Trade and Retail clients. In addition, you will be designing and documenting interior spaces of exclusive luxury residences.
Duties and responsibilities
- Showroom Sales to Trade and Retail Clients
- Periodic Travel to Local Trade & end consumer Clients
- Showroom Styling and Presentation
- Interior Design – Selection and placement of Furniture and all furnishings with full costing spreadsheet, supplier pricing and collation of pricing into master project document
- Drafting for documentation of interior spaces with furniture & Lighting layout and custom cabinetry
- Preparation of Client Presentations involving the use of both Photoshop and Illustrator programs
- Social Media, E-Newsletter Mailouts and other Marketing initiatives
- Travel to International Trade Fairs
The successful candidate MUST be articulate, sales driven person who is hard working and motivated, with Interior Design experience with basic skills in either AutoCAD / Illustrator / Photoshop etc. You will be highly regarded but not critical if you speak Italian.
Skills and experience
- Be a permanent resident in Australia
- Have an INTERIOR DESIGN QUALIFICATION and CREATIVE FLAIR with knowledge of computer design packages eg: Photoshop, CAD, Revit, Illustrator or similar etc
- Excellent SALES and COMMUNICATION SKILLS, confidence and the ability to offer excellent client service
- Be well presented, enthusiastic and able to work independently
- Available to work 6 DAY WEEK followed by 5 DAY WEEK. Every Saturdays and alternative half day Sundays is manditory.
PLEASE NOTE: WE WILL NOT CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU DO NOT FILL ALL THE CRITERIA ABOVE.
How to Apply
What's on offer:
- Attractive BASE plus COMMISSION super plus lucrative INCENTIVES
- Overseas Travel for Business purposes
- Use your Selling & Interior Design skills within the luxury residential market
- Work within a Luxury Furniture, Lighting and Accessories Showroom
- Attractive Base, plus Super Plus commission
Apply via this link.
Sovereign Interiors was established in 2001 and has secured a firm foothold in the Australian imported luxury furniture retail and interior design market.