BoConcept is an award-winning designer furniture brand from Denmark, our Crows Nest store is looking for a Sales & Design Consultant who is passionate about design, retail sales and customer service. This job also requires some flexibility for weekend work with extra incentive. Job summary as below:
- Provide customers with exceptional shopping experience in our showroom environment.
- Provide in store consulation service to guide customers in customising their furniture.
- Provide in home consultation service including site check and measurements.
- Formulate an interior concept based on customer's needs analysis and interior briefing.
- Present visual layout to help customers finalize their personalized interior solution.
- Act as the point of contact to make sure all customers are well served, followed up and satisfied from the beginning to the end.
- Implement BoConcept showroom styling and customer service standards.
- Meet monthly sales target.
Skills and experience:
- HSC or higher formal education. Min. 2 years of experience in retail or service industry
- Experience in selling life style consumer goods.
- Used to working with inventory and design IT systems.
- Preferably has interior design background.
- Dedicated to learning and delivering excellent interior solution.
- Have a high energy level and are enthusiastic at work.
How to Apply
Please send your application to email@example.com.
The BoConcept story began in Denmark in 1952 as a partnership between two cabinet makers. It is credited with a number of design firsts. These include introducing the first flexible furniture system in Scandinavia, in 1979. And in 1984, the first piece of Danish furniture was created according to the now famous knock-down principle.
In 2013, BoConcept and Mercedes Benz designers collaborated on the design of their first signature vehicle - the Smart Car. The company has been the recipient for the 'best of the best' Red Dot Design Award. BoConcept now has over 250 furniture stores in more than 60 contries and employs over 600 interior designers delivering personalized interior solutions.