Operating from our Paddington Showroom, your primary task will be to service our clients on the road, from Interior Designers, Decorators, Architects, Specifiers and Retailers.
Your role is to ensure that our varied clients are serviced in a manner that optimizes their individual needs.
At times you may wish to meet with your clients in the showroom for presentations. You will also be called upon to assist in the showroom from time to time.
- Dynamic, Self-Motivated, Positive.
- Courteous and polite. Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Well presented with a professional manner.
- Some experience of the Wholesale Textile Industry or furniture or soft flooring industry with previous experience servicing high end Interior Designers, Architects, Decorators and Retailers and Specifiers
- Team player who contributes by providing feedback and solutions.
- Eager to learn new skills.
- Happy to take direction from State manager.
- Good time keeping.
- Some Interior Design knowledge & keen sense of colour.
- Interest & passion in the Design Industry both here & abroad.
- Up to date with design trends to be able to answer client design briefs.
- Valid Australian Drivers licence & own car.
- Keep clients up to date with the presentations of new collections.
- Maintain and increase Book Club members.
- Assist clients with sourcing for design briefs and arranging cuttings.
- Build and maintain client relationships and manage them in a proactive and efficient manner.
- Assist in the showroom as required with general business and day to day tasks.
- Advise & assist clients with the online price list.
- Ensure you follow company procedures and safe work practices.
- Follow up on Pro Forma invoices and reserves.
- Proactively seek out new potential clients to expand business.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritise your workload to meet deadlines.
As well as the Sydney metropolitan area, you will be required to visit clients in the following regions but not limited to the below areas.
- Bowral, Southern Highlands & Goulburn
- Orange & Bathurst
- Blue Mountains
- Coffs Harbour & Port Macquarie
How to Apply
Please send your CV by email to email@example.com
Domestic Textile Corporation is a boutique Fabric and Wallpaper Wholesaler based in Paddington.
Representing brands such as Sanderson, Zoffany, Harlequin, Morris & Co, Scion, Anthology, Ian Mankin Prestigious Textiles and Jim Dickens from the UK. While also representing European brands Decortex, Gaston y Daniela and Aldeco.
By representing these diverse brands we are able to answer any design brief.
We value our varied client base be it residential or commercial and enjoy assisting them to make their vison a reality.